The Emir of Ilorin and Chairman Kwara State Council of Chiefs, Mai-Martaba Alhaji Ibrahim Sulu-Gambari CFR, has felicitated with the paramount ruler of Tsaragi, Etsu Aliyu Abdullahi, on his 31st coronation anniversary on the throne.
Alhaji Sulu-Gambari rejoiced with the entire people of Tsaragi community over the numerous achievements recorded since the ascension of Etsu Aliyu Abdullahi on the throne.
In a goodwill message issued on Monday by his Spokesman, Mallam Abdulazeez Arowona, the Emir described the monarch as an accomplished farmer, traditional ruler of repute and visionary person who always put the interest of his community and nation at large above all.
According to the statement, “His Royal Highness, Alhaji (Dr.) Ibrahim Sulu-Gambari CFR, on behalf of the entire Kwara State Council of Chiefs heartily rejoice with the Etsu Tsaragi, Alhaji Aliyu Abdullahi as he clocks 31years on the throne of his forefathers.
“May Almighty Allah continue to strengthen the first class monarch for the good of the nation and humanity at large.”
Alhaji Sulu-Gambari, however appealed to the people of Tsaragi Emirate Council and other neighbouring communities to continue to live together in peace and always support the monarch in other to sustain the existing growths and development in community and beyond.
- No end to fuel scarcity — Oil marketers
- Naira depreciates marginally, exchanges at 445.83 to dollar
- YABATECH suspends ‘students’ week’ over shooting incident on campus
- Again Twitter suspends Kanye’s account for violating rules
- Osun: Adeleke’s emergence as Gov divine– Traditional worshippers
- Aisha Buhari now wears dress meant for 3 people– Solomon Dalung
- A’Ibom YPP Guber Candidate Jailed For 42Yrs
- Abuja-Kaduna train service resumes Dec. 5– FG
- Angry youths set ablaze Iree Oba’s Palace in Osun
- Oyetola left N76bn debt, says Osun Govt