Emir of Ilorin rejoices with Gov. AbdulRazaq over election victory
The Emir of Ilorin and Chairman Kwara State Council of Chiefs, Mai-Martaba Alhaji (Dr) Ibrahim Sulu-Gambari CFR has congratulated Mallam AbdulRahman AbdulRazaq on his second term re-election as the Executive Governor of Kwara State.
Alhaji Sulu-Gambari who expressed joy over the peaceful conduct of the polls throughout the state thanked electorates for the resilience, patience and patriotism which they exhibited during the exercise.
The monarch, in a congratulatory message issued by his spokesman, Mallam Abdulazeez Arowona, described Governor AbdulRazaq’s victory as a reflection of the hardwork, commitments and dedications which he injected into governance since his assumption in office.
On behalf of the Kwara State Traditional Rulers Council, Alhaji Sulu-Gambari said: “The people Kwara State, both indigenes and non-indigenes have spoken loudly in appreciation of the Governor’s excellent performances across the nooks and crannies of the state. We are indeed proud of his achievements and wish him successful tenure in his second term in office.
“May Almighty Allah continue to protect and guide the Governor and his entire cabinet in order to achieve more for the people of the state.”
He also lauded the leadership of the Independent National Electoral Commission, (INEC) for the peaceful conduct of the exercise across the state with utmost transparency and credibility.
“His Royal Highness Alhaji Ibrahim Sulu-Gambari CFR , hereby express his deep appreciation to the people of Ilorin Emirate and Kwarans at large for heeding to his calls and appeals for peaceful conducts before, during and after the elections”, the statement added.
Facebook Comments Box
Copyright 2023 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
Download ROYAL NEWS app
- ICPC arraigns ex-JAMB’s Ojerinde, 4 children over alleged fraud
- World Athletics bans transgender women from women’s competition
- I will run Peter Obi’s model of governance in Abia State – Alex Otti
- No clandestine meeting between Oriwoola, Tinubu– Onanuga
- I won election before without Peter Obi – Alex Otti
- IESA welcomes Alfanla’s emergence as UNILORIN’s Registrar-designate
- My suspension by Ayu last kick of a dead horse — Fayose
- 10th NASS: Experience, competence should be criteria for leadership positions —-Bamidele
- Nigeria Air to Take-off Before End of Buhari’s Administration—-Sirika
- NSIB Sets To Release Report Soon–– DG