The Emir of Ilorin and Chairman Kwara State Council of Chiefs, Mai-Martaba Alhaji Ibrahim Sulu-Gambari, has congratulated the Etsu Nupe and Chairman Niger State Traditional Council, Alhaji Abubakat Yahaya, on his 68th birthday celebrations.
The Emir stated this in a congratulatory message issued by his Spokesperson, Mallam Abdulazeez Arowona on Sunday.
He also described his ascension to the throne of Etsu Nupe Kingdom 17 years ago as a great asset to the entire Nupe nation globally due to his steadfastness, tolerance and quality leadership style injected into the system.
Alhaji Sulu-Gambari however commended Etsu Abubakar Yahaya for preserving the traditions, customs and culture of his people as well as attracting growth and development to the ancient town of Bida and beyond through the extension of supports to both private establishments and government agencies in the area.
He prayed that Allah should grant Etsu Yahaya long reign on the throne with sound health and bountiful wisdom to do more for the nation in general.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Senate considers bill to regulate informal sector employment
- Senate directs NEMA, others to help flood victims nationwide
- Senate hints on Electoral Offences Bill for 2023 elections
- Tstv accepts pay per view model against other stakeholders
- Breaking…. Kwara Gov. makes fresh appointments
- Bill demanding to Legalize Power Rotation stepped down in Senate
- Senate Moves to Whittle Down Powers of CBN Governor
- National Assembly’s Clerk, Amos Ojo solicits support for security agencies
- 2022 Olojo: Ooni assures of restoration of Nigeria’s lost glory
- SAD….Emir of Ilorin mourns late CSO, ASP Adebayo Olowoyo