The Emir of Ilorin and Chairman Kwara State Council of Chiefs, Mai-Martaba Alhaji Ibrahim Sulu-Gambari CFR, has described the Olofa of Offa, Oba Mufutau Gbadamosi Esuwoye II as a veritable tool for national unity and community development.
The Emir stated this in his congratulatory message signed on Sunday by his Spokesman, Mallam Abdulazeez Arowona.
The Emir noted that, since 11years ago, Oba Mufutau Gbadamosi has demonstrated high sense of commitments, love and passion to the growth and development of his subjects and Offa community at large through quality leadership styles and social empowerment.
“His contributions to the progress of the Kwara State Council of Chiefs are outstanding. We are all proud of his sterling wisdom, exposure and consistency to masses-oriented debates and discussions.
“I thank the people of Offa and the leadership of Offa Descendants Union, (ODU), for their support to Oba Esuwoye II. I urge them not to relent in their efforts towards ensuring that peace and prosperity continue to reign in the land.”
While wishing Oba Esuwoye more years on the throne, Alhaji Sulu-Gambari urged him to continue to sustain the tempo of developmental orientations, social empowerment and service to humanity to the Glory of God and benefit of mankind.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- SAD….Emir of Ilorin mourns late CSO, ASP Adebayo Olowoyo
- Emir Sulu-Gambari celebrates Turaki of Ilorin, Saliu Mustapha at 50
- APC appoints Omole as Director, Diaspora of Campaign Council
- FUT Minna appoints new Vice Chancellor, (Read Profile)
- PDP: Nothern coalition stages protest in Kaduna, says Ayu must resign
- Nigeria Air: FG selects Ethiopian Airlines as preferred bidder
- Buhari urges more private sector participation in humanitarian sector
- COAS tasks retired officers on maximum utilisation of entitlements
- Sulu-Gambari greets Olomu of Omu-Aran, Oba Adeoti at 66
- PDP governors working to resolve party crisis—Tambuwal