Alhaji Sulu-Gambari stated this in a congratulatory message issued by his Spokesperson, Mallam Abdulazeez Arowona, on Tuesday. He described the Sultan as a committed tool of national peace and unity.
According to him, “My prayers are with His Eminence, Alhaji Muhammadu Sa’ad Abubakar CFR, mni as he clocks 64 years on earth. Your contributions to nation-building process as the President-General of Nigeria Supreme Council for Islamic Affairs, (NSCIA), Grand-Patron of notable groups and associations, Chairman of the Nigeria Traditional Rulers Council, (NTRC), as well as the custodian of the heritage of the great city of Sokoto caliphate.
“You are indeed a rare gem, a quintessential monarch, a detribalise Nigerian and a global citizen of high value. On behalf of the entire people of Ilorin Emirate and beyond, I wish Your Eminence long life and prosperity for the meritorious service of our nation and humanity at large.”
- TEMPORARY BAN ON PROTEST, RALLIES AND UNLAWFUL PROCESSIONS IN KWARA
- Opinion….THE ESSENTIALS OF GBENGA POWER (1)
- 35 Muslim Personalities, Groups Set To Bag IMAN’s Awards
- New currency: NASS, INEC admit threat to general elections
- Tinubu hails Nigerian Governors over Supreme Court ruling on CBN Naira Swap policy
- Election will hold as scheduled– INEC Chairman briefs FEC
- Bank workers threaten nationwide shutdown over attacks
- Old naira extension: Tinubu hails govs over Supreme Court ruling
- Governors beg Buhari to extend naira swap deadline
- Naira Notes: Supreme Court bans FG, CBN in a temporary ruling