The Emir of Ilorin and Chairman Kwara State Council of Chiefs, Mai-Martaba Alhaji Ibrahim Sulu-Gambari, has called for continued peace and unity among the people of the state.
He spoke during his sallah homage to Governor Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq on Thursday.
The Emir said: I am very happ today for witnessing this day. It is a long history which is our heritage and tradition that requires the Emir of Ilorin visit the sitting governor two days after sallah festival.
“You have been doing well, pelease contimue to do well, we want peace in Kwara State. You are doing quite alright. May God continue to guide you, may you live long and succeed in tour tenure in office.
“To everybody here, I thank you for your fervent prayers and support for the continued peace and unity in our state.”
- Soludo presents appointment letters to 5, 000 newly recruited teachers in Anambra
- Again, INEC office set ablaze in Imo
- No end to fuel scarcity — Oil marketers
- Naira depreciates marginally, exchanges at 445.83 to dollar
- YABATECH suspends ‘students’ week’ over shooting incident on campus
- Again Twitter suspends Kanye’s account for violating rules
- Osun: Adeleke’s emergence as Gov divine– Traditional worshippers
- Aisha Buhari now wears dress meant for 3 people– Solomon Dalung
- A’Ibom YPP Guber Candidate Jailed For 42Yrs
- Abuja-Kaduna train service resumes Dec. 5– FG