The turbaning ceremony will take place at the palace square of the Emir of Ilorin at 10am to be followed by Jumat service at the Ilorin central mosque.
This is contained in a statement issued by the Emir’s Spokesman, Mallam Abdulazeez Arowona, stressing that the newly appointed Sarkin Malamai succeeds the pioneer grand khadi of Kwara State, Justice AbdulKadir Orire (rtd), who died recently.
The emir however urged sons and daughters of the Ilorin Emirate, islamic clerics, friends and well wishers to troop in for the occasion.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- NBC revokes licences of Ray Power FM, Silverbird TV, 50 other stations
- Nigerian Govt to block access to online loan firms
- No short shelf doses of COVID-19 vaccines in Nigeria — FG
- NiMet predicts 3-day rains, thunderstorms from Friday
- Emirates suspends flights to, from Nigeria
- Flight tickets skyrocket as aviation fuel hits N903
- PDP constitutes caretaker committee for Osun
- Osun Guber: Court strikes out suit against Ademola Adeleke
- Strike: Federal Govt’s offer miserable — ASUU
- Poultry farmers lament high cost of raw material