Alhaji Sulu-Gambari described his demise as a crude shock, surprising and saddening, according to a condolence message issued by his Spokesman, Mallam Abdulazeez Arowona, on Thursday.
The Emir also confirmed Dr. Haruna’s contributions to the development and mentoring of youths as well as propagation of Islamic orientation among other humanitarian services in the society.
He however commiserates with the Etsu Tsaragi, Alhaji Abdullahi Aliyu Ndakpoto, the entire people of Tsaragi Emirate Council, families and friends of the deceased over the great loss.
Alhaji Sulu-Gambari prayed that Allah should grant the deceased forgiveness, accept his good deeds and admit him into paradise.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Breaking…. Kwara Gov. makes fresh appointments
- Bill demanding to Legalize Power Rotation stepped down in Senate
- Senate Moves to Whittle Down Powers of CBN Governor
- National Assembly’s Clerk, Amos Ojo solicits support for security agencies
- 2022 Olojo: Ooni assures of restoration of Nigeria’s lost glory
- SAD….Emir of Ilorin mourns late CSO, ASP Adebayo Olowoyo
- Emir Sulu-Gambari celebrates Turaki of Ilorin, Saliu Mustapha at 50
- APC appoints Omole as Director, Diaspora of Campaign Council
- FUT Minna appoints new Vice Chancellor, (Read Profile)
- PDP: Nothern coalition stages protest in Kaduna, says Ayu must resign