The Emir of Ilorin and Chairman Kwara State Council of Chiefs, Mai-Martaba Alhaji Ibrahim Sulu-Gambari, has commiserated with the Zanna of Ilorin, Engr. Yusuf ‘Lanre Sagaya, over the death of his sister, Hajia Maryam.
Alhaji Sulu-Gambari, in a condolence message issued on Wednesday by his spokesman, Mallam Abdulazeez Arowona prayed for the repose of the deceased.
He described late Hajia Maryam as a committed woman of valour, enterprising and devout muslim who lived a fulfilled life worthy of emulation.
The emir however urged the immediate and extended families of the deceased to find solace in the fact that all living souls shall taste death at their appointed periods.
He therefore prayed that Allah should accept her good deeds, forgive her shortcomings and admit her into Al-janatul firdaos.
- Naira Notes: Supreme Court bans FG, CBN in a temporary ruling
- Wike donates N70million to families of three slain police officers
- TUC calls on FG to solve naira, fuel crises
- Petrol scarcity to end in one week– NNPC
- Lagos PDP mourns as deputy governorship candidate loses mum
- Plateau Govt hands over 32 missionary schools to original owners
- AMAZING…. Ohanaeze Ndigbo finally reveals candidates to support during elections
- Why I’m supporting Tinubu, AbdulRazaq— Latinwo
- INEC has no business with MC Olumo, but park managers– REC
- Protesters shut Benin’s CBN branch over Naira scarcity