The Emir of Ilorin and Chairman Kwara State Council of Chiefs, Alhaji (Dr) Ibrahim Sulu-Gambari CFR, has commiserated with the Etsu Tsaragi, Alhaji Aliyu Abdullahi Kpotwa, over the demise of Mutawallin Tsaragi, Engr. Yunusa Yahaya, who died on Wednesday.
Alhaji Sulu-Gambari, in a condolence message issued by his spokesman, Mallam Abdulazeez Arowona, described the deceased as a unique politician, excellent administrator and philanthropist with large heart of charity to the downtrodden.
He urged the family of the deceased, associates, friends, indigenes of Tsaragi Emirate Council, people of Edu Local Government Area as well as Kwarans at large to find solace in the fact that the Mutawalin Tsaragi lived an exemplary life worthy of emulation.
He therefore prayed that Almighty Allah to forgive his shortcomings, accept his good deeds and admit him into Al-janatul firdaos.
- Civil Defense Receives Bags Of Rice As Palliative In Kwara
- Customs CG begins sales of seized food items in Lagos
- Why FG Created Ministry of Marine & Blue Economy– Perm Sec.
- Death of Dep. DOP Nathaniel shocking, sad—Kwara Gov
- Correpondents’ Chapel Commiserates with Kwara Governor, NUJ Over Demise Of Dep. DOP
- NPF Forge Ties With NITDA On Digital Literacy
- NAMA Strengthens Partnership with Nigerian Air Force For Airspace Safety
- KWSG Donates Mattresses to NYSC Camp
- DISCLAIMER: MISSING PERSON NOT KWASU STUDENT
- Senators reject service extension for NASS clerk, others