Alhaji Sulu-Gambari in his condolence message signed by his media aide, Mallam Abdulazeez Arowona, described the late Tafida as a visionary leader who has contributed immensely to the nation’s health sector.
The Emir noted that Late Dr. Amuda was a foremost medical practitioners whose vision led to the establishment of Geri Alimi Hospital, being one of the early privately owned medical facilities in Ilorin, the Kwara state capital.
“He was a visionary leader, elderstateman, traditional chief and accomplished medical officer with outstanding uniqueness. His contributions cannot be forgotten so soon. He lived a fulfilled and exemplary live worthy of emulation.
“Ilorin emirate, Kwarans and Nigerians shall miss the late Tafida of Ilorin for his symbolic commitments to the development of humanity. May Allah forgive his shortcomings, accept his good deeds and admit his soul into Al-janatul firdaos” he added.
- Two suspects arrested for possessing, selling counterfeit N1000 notes
- Nigerian Actress enters trouble for spraying, stepping on new naira notes
- TINUBU’S CAMPAIGN SHUTS DOWN EKITI, SAYS NOTHING CAN STOP APC’S VICTORY
- 2023: Muslim Media Watch Urges Security Agencies To Fine-Tune Strategies
- IGP orders arrest, prosecution of sellers of new naira note
- Buhari speaks on new naira notes redesign amidst hardships
- NPC boss warns against extortion from applicants
- Tribunal judgement: I have faith in judiciary – Gov. Adeleke
- PoS surcharge: Operators allege bank officials sell cash to them
- Oyo Governor, Makinde Suspends Campaign Activities Over Fuel, Naira Crisis