Alhaji Sulu-Gambari in his condolence message signed by his media aide, Mallam Abdulazeez Arowona, described the late Tafida as a visionary leader who has contributed immensely to the nation’s health sector.
The Emir noted that Late Dr. Amuda was a foremost medical practitioners whose vision led to the establishment of Geri Alimi Hospital, being one of the early privately owned medical facilities in Ilorin, the Kwara state capital.
“He was a visionary leader, elderstateman, traditional chief and accomplished medical officer with outstanding uniqueness. His contributions cannot be forgotten so soon. He lived a fulfilled and exemplary live worthy of emulation.
“Ilorin emirate, Kwarans and Nigerians shall miss the late Tafida of Ilorin for his symbolic commitments to the development of humanity. May Allah forgive his shortcomings, accept his good deeds and admit his soul into Al-janatul firdaos” he added.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Breaking…. Kwara Gov. makes fresh appointments
- Bill demanding to Legalize Power Rotation stepped down in Senate
- Senate Moves to Whittle Down Powers of CBN Governor
- National Assembly’s Clerk, Amos Ojo solicits support for security agencies
- 2022 Olojo: Ooni assures of restoration of Nigeria’s lost glory
- SAD….Emir of Ilorin mourns late CSO, ASP Adebayo Olowoyo
- Emir Sulu-Gambari celebrates Turaki of Ilorin, Saliu Mustapha at 50
- APC appoints Omole as Director, Diaspora of Campaign Council
- FUT Minna appoints new Vice Chancellor, (Read Profile)
- PDP: Nothern coalition stages protest in Kaduna, says Ayu must resign