The Emir of Ilorin and Chairman Kwara State Traditional Rulers Council, Mai-Martaba Alhaji Ibrahim Sulu-Gambari CFR, had mourned over the death of the founder of Muyideen College of Education, Ilorin, Sheikh Muyideen Sha’aban, who died on Sunday.
Alhaji Sulu-Gambari who expressed sadness over his demise said the incidence has created another big vacuum in the area of scholarship in the Ilorin Emirate and beyond due his highly valued contributions in the society.
In a statement issued by his spokesman, Mallam Abdulazeez Arowona, the Emir described late Sheikh Muyideen Sha’aban as a committed, dedicated and experienced scholar who contributed immensely to the propagation of Islamic Tenets among the youths and the entire Muslim ummah.
According to him, “Through the establishment of Muyideen College of Education, late Sheikh Sha’aban proved his worth as an exemplary religious leader who had the love of Ilorin Emirate and Kwara State at heart. Janazah prayer for the scholar will hold at 3pm today at the premises of Muyideen College of Education, Kulende area, Ilorin.”
Similarly, the Emir has commiserated with the families of the Balogun Gambari of Ilorin over the death of Alhaji Shuaib Baba Buhari describing his demise as a great loss to humanity.
Alhaji Sulu-Gambari expressed his condolence to the widow of the deceased who is also a princess of the royal dynasty, Alhaja Asmau Buhari, and the Balogun Agba of Ilorin, Alhaji Muhammad Aliyu Adebayo and the entire Balogun Gambari family over the incident.
“Janazah prayer for late Alhaji Shuaib Baba Buhari will hold at Balogun Gambari compound at 4pm today”, he added.
Alhaji Sulu-Gambari therefore prayed that Almighty Allah forgive their shortcomings, accept their good deeds, admit them into Al-janatul firdaos and give the families of the deceased the fortitude to bear the great loss.
Facebook Comments Box
- Civil Defense Receives Bags Of Rice As Palliative In Kwara
- Customs CG begins sales of seized food items in Lagos
- Why FG Created Ministry of Marine & Blue Economy– Perm Sec.
- Death of Dep. DOP Nathaniel shocking, sad—Kwara Gov
- Correpondents’ Chapel Commiserates with Kwara Governor, NUJ Over Demise Of Dep. DOP
- NPF Forge Ties With NITDA On Digital Literacy
- NAMA Strengthens Partnership with Nigerian Air Force For Airspace Safety
- KWSG Donates Mattresses to NYSC Camp
- DISCLAIMER: MISSING PERSON NOT KWASU STUDENT
- Senators reject service extension for NASS clerk, others