Alhaji Sulu-Gambari noted that as a foremost educationist, administrator and philantropist of many decades, Prof. Oyawoye has touched many souls with his principle of honesty, integrity and dedication to the service of God and humanity.
This is contained in a goodwill message to the celebrant and the entire people of Offa issued by the Emir’s spokesman, Mallam Abdulazeez Arowona, stressing that Offa community has produced a special gift and asset to the entire Africans as well as the entire human race.
According to the statement, “Professor Jamiu Mosobalaje Oyawoye has by all standards raised the bar of promoting sociocultural and moral images of Offa community, Kwara State and Nigeria at large with outstanding scholarship and reliable mentoring of generations.
“God gave Baba Adini enormous talents, God gave him the time and the courage of conviction to reduce his thoughts into strong devotion to Allah’s cause. Future generations would learn from his wealth of experience and commitments to intellectualism.”
Alhaji Sulu-Gambari therefore prayed that Allah should continue to strengthen Professor Oyawoye for the good of Africa continent and humanity at large.
- Court dissolves Ganduje’s daughter 16-year-old marriage, orders return of dowry
- 522,000 PVCs uncollected in Edo – INEC
- INEC to conduct mock voter accreditation in Delta
- NSCDC warn officers against careless handling of firearms during elections
- Businesses crumble in Kaduna as traders lament scarcity of new, old naira notes
- Adeleke directs immediate payment of arrears of half salaries for civil servants
- INEC speaks on PVC safety as gunmen burn Anambra office
- Fuel scarcity: IPMAN assures petrol will be available in two weeks
- Why we are fighting corruption — Lai Mohammed
- EFCC restates commitments to tackling electoral fraud