Alhaji Sulu-Gambari noted that as a foremost educationist, administrator and philantropist of many decades, Prof. Oyawoye has touched many souls with his principle of honesty, integrity and dedication to the service of God and humanity.
This is contained in a goodwill message to the celebrant and the entire people of Offa issued by the Emir’s spokesman, Mallam Abdulazeez Arowona, stressing that Offa community has produced a special gift and asset to the entire Africans as well as the entire human race.
According to the statement, “Professor Jamiu Mosobalaje Oyawoye has by all standards raised the bar of promoting sociocultural and moral images of Offa community, Kwara State and Nigeria at large with outstanding scholarship and reliable mentoring of generations.
“God gave Baba Adini enormous talents, God gave him the time and the courage of conviction to reduce his thoughts into strong devotion to Allah’s cause. Future generations would learn from his wealth of experience and commitments to intellectualism.”
Alhaji Sulu-Gambari therefore prayed that Allah should continue to strengthen Professor Oyawoye for the good of Africa continent and humanity at large.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Senate hints on Electoral Offences Bill for 2023 elections
- Tstv accepts pay per view model against other stakeholders
- Breaking…. Kwara Gov. makes fresh appointments
- Bill demanding to Legalize Power Rotation stepped down in Senate
- Senate Moves to Whittle Down Powers of CBN Governor
- National Assembly’s Clerk, Amos Ojo solicits support for security agencies
- 2022 Olojo: Ooni assures of restoration of Nigeria’s lost glory
- SAD….Emir of Ilorin mourns late CSO, ASP Adebayo Olowoyo
- Emir Sulu-Gambari celebrates Turaki of Ilorin, Saliu Mustapha at 50
- APC appoints Omole as Director, Diaspora of Campaign Council