The Emir of Ilorin and Chairman Kwara State Council of Chiefs, Mai-Martaba Alhaji Ibrahim Sulu-Gambari, has rejoiced with the Emir of Lafiagi, Alhaji Saadu Kawu Haliru OFR, on his 45th coronation anniversary.
Alhaji Sulu-Gambari in is goodwill message to the Emir and the entire people of Lafiagi issued on Wednesday by his Spokesman, Mallam Abdulazeez Arowona, commended the monarch for his steadfastness and commitment to nation-building process since he ascended the throne.
According to him, “My prayer for His Royal Highness, Baba Lafiagi has popularly called is for God to continue to grant him sound health, wisdom and absolute guidance on the throne.
“Alhaji Saadu Kawu Haliru is a unique symbol of excellence, royalty, tolerance and patriotism in the nation. His long reign on the throne has further ensured remarkable peaceful co-existence among the numerous inhabitants of the ancient town of Lafiagi and its environs.
“May Almighty Allah continue to comfort you and your entire subjects in the meritorious service to humanity.”
Alhaji Sulu-Gambari therefore appealed to the people of Lafiagi to continue to support the Emir who he described as a frontline monarch with prayers for more peaceful years on the throne.
Facebook Comments Box
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- 62 National Day, Sen. Enang urges Nigerians to keep hope alive
- Sheikh Aboto’s death has left another vacuum in dawwah activities— Emir of Ilorin
- KAM Holding CEO rejoices with Abubakar Sulu-Gambari on attainment of SAN rank
- Nigeria-Saudi Chamber of Commerce Will Deepen Countries’ Relations —Minister
- FAAN boss commends increase in passengers traffic at Abuja airport
- Ciroma of Ilorin, A.B. Sulu-Gambari, 61 others make final SANs list (FULL NAMES)
- Enugu West: Onyeama lied in affidavit claiming that I’m dead —Okah
- Yobe North: I accept the court judgement — Lawan
- Emir of Ilorin rejoices with Durosinlohun Kawu, Idris Haroon over National Honour Awards
- Senate considers bill to regulate informal sector employment