Popular Nigerian Singer and MAVIN Signee, Rema has taken to his social media page to show off his new hair-cut which is seemingly in solidarity with the #ENDSARS movement.
Sharing the photos of his new hairstyle, the ‘Beamer’ singer wrote ;
See some reactions below ;
If you know what is good for you bah use super glue join those dreads together
Amaka wrote ;
Why did you cut your fine dreads nauuu.. You’re looking so so small and cute too lol
Jendor wrote ;
This is a very big move to push the #EndSARS movement. I’m very proud of you bro
Azeez wrote ;
It’s the dread we actually need to prove a point but fine.
— REMA (@heisrema) October 10, 2020
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- APC appoints Omole as Director, Diaspora of Campaign Council
- FUT Minna appoints new Vice Chancellor, (Read Profile)
- PDP: Nothern coalition stages protest in Kaduna, says Ayu must resign
- Nigeria Air: FG selects Ethiopian Airlines as preferred bidder
- Buhari urges more private sector participation in humanitarian sector
- COAS tasks retired officers on maximum utilisation of entitlements
- Sulu-Gambari greets Olomu of Omu-Aran, Oba Adeoti at 66
- PDP governors working to resolve party crisis—Tambuwal
- Multichoice, stakeholders reject pay-per-view for TV
- Money to fix Nigeria stolen on daily basis – ICPC