Hoodlums have attacked TV Continental (TVC), a TV station believed to be owned by the national leader of the All Progress Congress (APC), Asiwaju Bola Tinubu.
The headquaters of the Nigeria Ports Authority(NPA) has also been set ablazed by hoodlums according to Arise TV news.
Hoodlums have also set the Oyingbo Terminal Bus on Lagos Mainland on fire with over 20 buses in the terminal razed down.
The attack happened following the killing of peaceful protesters at the Lekki Tollgate in Lagos by soldiers Tuesday night.
TVC has since been disconnected on DSTV and GOTV following the attack.
Meanwhile, the Lagos State governor, Babajide Sanwoolu had earlier today while addressing the state claimed that no lives were lost in the shootout by soldiers at the toll gate yesterday against eyewitness account which stated that lives were lost with several others injured.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Senate suspends report on vacation of citizen’s watchlist by DSS
- Senate directs NLNG to pay host communities N18.4bn compensation
- Buhari to presents 2023 budget to NASS Oct. 7
- Gov. Abdulrazaq, KAMWIRE, Etsu Patigi, others for Kwara NUJ award
- Nigeria/India engages to boost volume of trade, economic activities
- Scandal rocks CCB as commissioners accuse chairman of corruption
- Atala Oil Field: NUPRC under fire in Senate over wrongful re-allocation
- 62 National Day, Sen. Enang urges Nigerians to keep hope alive
- Sheikh Aboto’s death has left another vacuum in dawwah activities— Emir of Ilorin
- KAM Holding CEO rejoices with Abubakar Sulu-Gambari on attainment of SAN rank