The Management of Twins Faja Group of Companies has condemned in its entirety the unfortunate incidence of attack on one of its business outfit, Twins Faja Supermarket located in Ikotun, Alimosho Local Government Area of Lagos State on Thursday.
The Executive Director of firm, Chief Otunola Adebayo Awoniyi, in a statement issued on Thursday night described the incidence has barbaric, condemnable, unwarranted and regrettable in the face of the current global economic woes.
He noted that, ” Some youths under the guise of #ENDSARS protest attacked our Supermarket today, looted and carted away multimillion naira stocks as well as large cash sales deposit and destroyed all our facilities.
“In as much as we identified with the protesting youths in their genuine course for a better Nigeria, we condemn the attack on our business. This is nothing but a protest taken too far beyond normality.
“To set the record straight, Twins Faja investment is wholly owned by private individuals who leverage mainly on hard work, hard earned money as well as bank loans to provide jobs for teeming Nigerians as a way of complimenting government’s efforts in the areas of job creation and boosting of Internally Generated Revenue, (IGR) of the nation.
“We are not politicians neither are we an arm of government agencies or parastatals. Let the destruction of property stop and let us embrace peaceful co-existence in the land.”
Chief Awoniyi therefore urged government at all levels to expedite action towards ensuring peaceful dialogue with the protesters in order to foster the desire peace, untity and prosperity in the nation in due course.
Contact: [email protected]
- Harry Akande dies at 77
- N100m not paid as ransom to secure release of Chinese — Association
- 18 dead after carbon monoxide leak in China coal mine – Report
- PWDs: CCD urges MDAs in Lagos State to fully implement disability laws
- Air Peace receives another aircraft from C-Check maintenance – Official
- Peace talks: Afghan national reconciliation council holds first meeting
- Ghanaians confident of peaceful general elections
- Ejike Oji wants state govts. to key into FP programmes, develop plan
- Indian minister tests positive after getting COVID-19 vaccine trial dose
- Enugu by-election commences hitch-free, peacefully
- News11 months ago
Army approves cigarettes allowance, N20,000 salary increment for soldiers
- Politics1 year ago
Breaking…Kwara assembly suspends 16 LGs chairmen
- Metro8 months ago
BREAKING…. Kwara govt announces total lockdown in Offa
- Education1 year ago
UNILORIN education faculty emerges best in Nigeria
- Politics11 months ago
Gbemi Saraki finally breaks silence, changes political slogan
- Politics1 year ago
Breaking… Kwara governor appoints Yinka Aluko S A Special Duties
- News2 years ago
Sokoto assembly confirms Gov Tambuwal’s 26 comissioner nominees
- Politics2 years ago
Breaking…GOV. ABDULRAZAQ APPOINTS COMMITTEE ON REVIEW OF SALES OF GOVT PROPERTY (See full names)