The Management of Twins Faja Group of Companies has condemned in its entirety the unfortunate incidence of attack on one of its business outfit, Twins Faja Supermarket located in Ikotun, Alimosho Local Government Area of Lagos State on Thursday.
The Executive Director of firm, Chief Otunola Adebayo Awoniyi, in a statement issued on Thursday night described the incidence has barbaric, condemnable, unwarranted and regrettable in the face of the current global economic woes.
He noted that, ” Some youths under the guise of #ENDSARS protest attacked our Supermarket today, looted and carted away multimillion naira stocks as well as large cash sales deposit and destroyed all our facilities.
“In as much as we identified with the protesting youths in their genuine course for a better Nigeria, we condemn the attack on our business. This is nothing but a protest taken too far beyond normality.
“To set the record straight, Twins Faja investment is wholly owned by private individuals who leverage mainly on hard work, hard earned money as well as bank loans to provide jobs for teeming Nigerians as a way of complimenting government’s efforts in the areas of job creation and boosting of Internally Generated Revenue, (IGR) of the nation.
“We are not politicians neither are we an arm of government agencies or parastatals. Let the destruction of property stop and let us embrace peaceful co-existence in the land.”
Chief Awoniyi therefore urged government at all levels to expedite action towards ensuring peaceful dialogue with the protesters in order to foster the desire peace, untity and prosperity in the nation in due course.
- Ganduje removes travel ban for Buhari to visit Kano
- 3 policemen killed in Ebonyi by unknown gunmen
- Naira notes: CBN approves Feb. 10 as new deadline
- Buhari tackling problems others ran from– Tinubu
- Solanke-Koya urges Aviation Minister to reject payment of airfare in foreign currency
- Gusau expresses interest to run for Certified Athletic Administrator Presidency
- Lassa fever death rate raises to 13 in Edo
- APC reveals what will happen as Osinbajo absent at Tinubu’s campaign in Lagos
- Peter Obi takes campaign to Borno, promises to end insecurity
- Distribution of 2.83m mosquito nets begin in Ebonyi