Popular Nigerian Comedian, Ayo Makun professionaly known has AY has declared positivity over the current unrest in Nigeria.
He encouraged Nigerians that even in the midst of the chaos, there is still hope for a better Nigeria because we serve a God of restoration.
The ace comedian took to Twitter to pray for the nation. He prayed for the leaders and the nation at large, requesting for a revival in the land.
His tweet reads,
There is hope for a better Nigeria. We serve a God of restoration. Today we pray that God almighty would give wisdom & empathy to our current leadership. We pray 4 revival in d land. More importantly, we pray for our leaders to seek common ground & unity with us in Jesus name. Amen
There is hope for a better Nigeria.We serve a God of restoration. Today we pray that God almighty would give wisdom & empathy to our current leadership.We pray 4 revival in d land. More importantly, we pray for our leaders to seek common ground & unity with us in Jesus name.Amen
— AY COMEDIAN (@AYCOMEDIAN) October 22, 2020
- Aisha Buhari withdraws case against critic Aminu Mohammed
- INEC announces dates for PVCs collection
- Ronaldo denies reports he swore at Portugal coach over substitution
- Lagos marks International Day of Persons with Disabilities
- Soludo presents appointment letters to 5, 000 newly recruited teachers in Anambra
- Again, INEC office set ablaze in Imo
- No end to fuel scarcity — Oil marketers
- Naira depreciates marginally, exchanges at 445.83 to dollar
- YABATECH suspends ‘students’ week’ over shooting incident on campus
- Again Twitter suspends Kanye’s account for violating rules