The Emir of Okuta and Chairman Baruten Traditional Rulers Council, Alhaji Idris Sero Abubakar, has commiserated with the family of Tafidan Okuta Emirate, Engr. Yunusa Yahaya, who died today (Wednesday).
Alhaji Abubakar noted that the demise of Engr. Yahaya is a great and monumental loss to humanity especially the less privileged in the society stressing that, “history will be kind to the late ace politician.”
The first monarch stated this in a statement issued on Wednesday adding that, “Bulldozer as popularly called will be missed by the entire world because of his generosity, humility and resourcefulness. He has by all standards raised the bar of his people especially during his tenures in the various political offices that he held.
“I commiserate with the Etsu Tsaragi, Alhaji Aliyu Abdullahi Kpotwa and the entire people of the community and state at large over the unfortunate incidence.”
The Emir besieged God to grant the late Tafidan Okuta eternal rest and absolute forgiveness with comfort in the grave.
- Oyebanji Unveils N12bn Economic Relief Programme
- (PHOTOS) Ex-Finance Minister, Okonjo-Iweala bags Timor Leste’s second highest national honour
- Kwara CP sues for peaceful demonstration ahead of planned protest (FULL STATEMENT)
- Nnamdi Kanu knows fate on fresh bail battle March 19
- Ex-DSP, Ekweremadu commends Nigerians for solidarity, prayers
- 16, 920 applicants jostle for UNILORIN’s admission
- 3 kids of same parents die of suffocation in Ilorin
- SERAP sues Wike, 36 govs ‘over failure to account for missing N40trn LGAs allocations’
- Lifted sanctions: Begin democratic process now, Northern Senators task Niger
- Group calls for arrest of cleric wanting Tinubu’s wife