The Nigerian Ambassador to Malaysia, Alhaji Nurudeen Muhammed, on Thursday implored Nigerians residing in Malaysia to guard against any act that would tarnish their image as well as that of Nigeria.
He also warned them to guard against making hate speeches that can cause disunity among the people stressing that “it is only in an atmosphere of peace and unity that economic prosperity can be achieved” urging them to always go about their legitimate businesses without rancor.
Mohammed stated this while addressing officials of the Nigerian Embassy in Kuala Lumpur, the capital of Malaysia as he formally assumed duty.
ROYAL NEWS gathered that the envoy was received on arrival by members of the Nigerian community in Malaysia.
The envoy who is also the Tafidan Kaiama thanked Nigerians residing in Malaysia for the reception accorded him and promised to do everything to ensure their conducive stay in the country.
He also implored them to continue to be good ambassadors of Nigeria and avoid anything that could tarnish the image of the country.
According to him, “President Muhammadu Buhari’s administration is doing everything possible to better the living conditions of Nigerians at home and in diaspora. Please continue to continue to be supportive of the present administration.
“I will put in concerted efforts to further strengthen the bilateral relationship between Nigeria and Malaysia in terms of agriculture, technology and other factors that would boost the economy of both countries so as to create more conducive atmosphere for business to strive.
“The present administration in the country is working hard towards ensuring uninterrupted democratic, Nigerians outside the shores of Nigeria must join hands with the government in actualizing the good intention.”
Facebook Comments Box
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- SAD….Emir of Ilorin mourns late CSO, ASP Adebayo Olowoyo
- Emir Sulu-Gambari celebrates Turaki of Ilorin, Saliu Mustapha at 50
- APC appoints Omole as Director, Diaspora of Campaign Council
- FUT Minna appoints new Vice Chancellor, (Read Profile)
- PDP: Nothern coalition stages protest in Kaduna, says Ayu must resign
- Nigeria Air: FG selects Ethiopian Airlines as preferred bidder
- Buhari urges more private sector participation in humanitarian sector
- COAS tasks retired officers on maximum utilisation of entitlements
- Sulu-Gambari greets Olomu of Omu-Aran, Oba Adeoti at 66
- PDP governors working to resolve party crisis—Tambuwal