The incident happened at Oke Odo area of Lagos where both the woman and the man reside. The man has been arrested and detained at Oke Odo Police Division and he is now being charged for murder.
It was gathered that the suspect secretly invited the deceased when his wife was not around and engaged her in sex romp that lasted for hours.
However, during the romp, the lady started breathing heavily and became unconscious on the bed. The suspect quickly wore his clothes, came out and raised alarm which attracted the neighbours.
The incident was reported to the police and the suspect was arrested and detained at the police cell.
P.M.Express gathered that the deceased’s family was contacted, they confirmed that she had epilepsy and she might have died due to suffocation during the romp. However, the police insisted that the suspect was culpable until the report proved otherwise.
Meanwhile, both the police and the suspect were waiting for the report to know the next line of action. When our reporter visited Oke Odo Police Division, the suspect was still detained there.
The DPO was said to have gone to the State Command at Ikeja for CP briefing. However, a police source said the matter will be transferred to SCID Panti for further investigation.
- Election: Close down institutions, allow students vote– Reps to FG
- ICPC re-arrests former JAMB registrar Dibu Ojerinde
- Kwara Assembly approves extension of Acting Auditor-General’s tenure
- Ex-JAMB registrar opened fictitious accounts to conceal his identity– Witness
- No attempt to create conflict between Tinubu, Buhari will succeed – APC
- Lubcon bags West Africa’s best lubricant of year
- NYSC gets 8 new directors, promotes 1,123 others
- Senate confirms ex-I-G Arase as Chairman, Police Service Commission
- Bank customers decry scarcity of new Naira notes at ATMs, POS
- Senate suspends plenary till Feb. 28