ROYAL NEWS reports that the appointment followed the demise of Dr. Saadu Alfa Patigi, who died recently in the United Kingdom after battling with the COVID-19 infection.
The new Galadiman Patigi was a former member of the federal house of representatives, a grassroot politician and founder of the proposed Ahman Pategi University.
- Gunmen kill DPO in Benue
- World Hijab Day: FOMWAN hails female Muslims for upholding Allah’s command
- JAMB apprehends 6 CBT operators in Kano State
- Kwara govt gives transformers to 11 communities
- Abia ADC suspends guber candidate, 3 others
- Atiku speaks on forming alliance with Kwankwaso, Peter Obi
- Naira redesign: Emefiele urges NASS, Nigerians to show understanding
- Fuel scarcity may affect election logistics — INEC
- SAD…. PDP campaign rally turns mourning in Sokoto as Tambuwal’s aide, Aisha Maina dies
- Nigeria attains 100% broadband penetration— Buhari