The Muslim Media Watch Group of Nigeria, (MMWGN) has described the death of the Etsu Patigi in Kwara State, Alhaji Ibrahim Chatta Umar, as ‘tragic’.
In its Condolence Message to the people Patigi Emirate, the Emir of Ilorin, Government and people of Kwara State at large, by the National Coordinator, Alhaji Ibrahim Abdullahi, the group opined that with the demise of the monarch, Kwara State and indeed Nigeria has lost fine, dedicated and reliable Traditional Ruler who was in the forefront of fighting for the best for his people and the State at large.
“We shall continue to remember the departed Traditional Ruler as a religious and committed Leader, who stood for all virtues and values as enjoined by Almighty Allah in the Holy Qur’an and transmitted to the Universe by the Holy Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) in the Sunnah.
“MMWG prayed to Almighty Allah to accept his return by putting him in Al-Jannatul-Firdaous….Ameen”, he added.
- Emir of Bauchi’s brother found dead
- PHOTO NEWS: FG empowers women in Kebbi
- Gov. Adeleke reacts to tribunal’s judgement, vows to appeal
- BREAKING….Ademola Adeleke sacked as Osun Governor
- Kebbi assembly deputy speaker, 5 other resign appointments
- Adamawa guber candidate dies
- Lawyer sues CBN, seeks extension of deadline for old naira notes
- CBN unveils domestic card to strengthen payments system
- SHOCKING… Governor loses son
- Banks in Ogun applauded over circulation of new naira notes