Dele Momodu has questioned why the Christian community in Nigeria has not said anything in relation to TB Joshua’s death.
Popular televangelist, T.B. Joshua died on Saturday, June 5, and Individuals all over Nigeria and even from other countries have mourned him.
However, the CEO of Ovation International, Dele Momodu, stated that the Christian groups in Nigeria have not said a word about his death.
He wrote on Instagram: “Seriously no word from the Christian community in Nigeria regarding the death of TB Joshua. Even in death he is still hated.”
He added: “Does he really need any validation… All souls will die.”
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- SAD….Emir of Ilorin mourns late CSO, ASP Adebayo Olowoyo
- Emir Sulu-Gambari celebrates Turaki of Ilorin, Saliu Mustapha at 50
- APC appoints Omole as Director, Diaspora of Campaign Council
- FUT Minna appoints new Vice Chancellor, (Read Profile)
- PDP: Nothern coalition stages protest in Kaduna, says Ayu must resign
- Nigeria Air: FG selects Ethiopian Airlines as preferred bidder
- Buhari urges more private sector participation in humanitarian sector
- COAS tasks retired officers on maximum utilisation of entitlements
- Sulu-Gambari greets Olomu of Omu-Aran, Oba Adeoti at 66
- PDP governors working to resolve party crisis—Tambuwal