Dele Momodu has questioned why the Christian community in Nigeria has not said anything in relation to TB Joshua’s death.
Popular televangelist, T.B. Joshua died on Saturday, June 5, and Individuals all over Nigeria and even from other countries have mourned him.
However, the CEO of Ovation International, Dele Momodu, stated that the Christian groups in Nigeria have not said a word about his death.
He wrote on Instagram: “Seriously no word from the Christian community in Nigeria regarding the death of TB Joshua. Even in death he is still hated.”
He added: “Does he really need any validation… All souls will die.”
- Opinion: Peter Obi and the Obidient’s futile effort faking Sultan’s endorsement
- New Naira Notes: Police begins patrol of banks in Kwara
- Naira redesign: Customers urge CBN to sanction banks not paying N20,000 over the counter
- Fuel scarcity: IPMAN laments inability to source products
- Gov. Akeredolu swears in new chief judge, 4 high court judges
- Two suspects arrested for possessing, selling counterfeit N1000 notes
- Nigerian Actress enters trouble for spraying, stepping on new naira notes
- TINUBU’S CAMPAIGN SHUTS DOWN EKITI, SAYS NOTHING CAN STOP APC’S VICTORY
- 2023: Muslim Media Watch Urges Security Agencies To Fine-Tune Strategies
- IGP orders arrest, prosecution of sellers of new naira note