Music executive, Ubi Franklin’s baby mama, Sandra Iheuwa, is thankful for the cordial relationship they share since they welcomed their daughter Ariella,and has come out to publicly thank him.
In a post shared on her IG page this afternoon, Sandra said although they fight like cat and rat, they always make it work out for the sake of their daughter.
Sandra shared a photo of Ubi with their daughter alongside her other daughters from her previous relationship and wrote
“2020 has been an unexpected year but however some good things came out from it. Business is booming, I have moved forward in many positive ways in my life that I thought I couldn’t do by myself but I’m doing it marvelously. One of my main goals was to take my kids out of the country so they can experience life outside the United States. I never planned on vacationing in Dubai with my family…..I want to give great thanks to my daughter’s father @ubifranklintriplemg for coming through in many ways I wouldn’t have imagined. You people can call me what you want because the past with my daughter father hasn’t been the best one and has been aired out publicly but I must give credit to whom credit is due and he really tried a lot and did a lot. Even though at times we fight like cat and dog we will always try to make it work for our daughter. Thanks you for the awesome gifts you gave to me and the kids. At last it ended in praise.”
- BREAKING…Dogara dumps APC for PDP
- Adeleke commences salary payment, vows to restore good governance
- Ronaldo signs £173m deal with Al-Nassr
- Zenith Bank wins Bank of the Year
- Late Onijagbo was a great servant of God— Gov. AbdulRazaq
- Emir of Ilorin mourns late Onijagbo, Oba Fagbemi
- I’m thinking of getting married for sex, says Juliana Olayode
- DMO raises concern over Nigeria’s debt
- BREAKING…Yoruba King, Onijagbo of Ijagbo dies
- Commissioner kidnapped in Benue