Former Chelsea star, Pedro has left Roma in order to join fierce rivals, Lazio, on a free transfer after just one season.
The former Spain International was surplus to requirements by new Roma boss José Mourinho, who was appointed in May. The Portuguese coach froze the ex-Barcelona man out of the first team and did not include him as one of his players for preseason.
Following Mourinho’s decision, the attacker accepted the option to join city rivals Lazio, where he reunites with his former Chelsea boss Maurizio Sarri.
Pedro underwent his medical with the Biancocelesti this afternoon at the Paideia Clinic and penned a two-year contract with the club. He was also presented with the number nine shirt.
- Yahoo boy arrested for beating undergraduate girlfriend to death in Ogun
- Governor Ikpeazu signs female inheritance bill into law
- Kwara Gov. reshuffles cabinet, swears-in new commissioners, others
- SON issues MANCAP certificates to 102 companies in Kano
- KAM Holding Gets SON Applause, Bags 6 MANCAP Certificates (PHOTOS)
- ASUU: Lectures receive full salaries for November, without arrears
- Osun Speaker, Owoeye meets Governor Adeleke
- Adeleke tasks panels to recover ”looted” state assets
- Lawmaker assures release of detained Nigerian lady in UAE
- Qatar says 500 death toll of World Cup workers recorded