Former Ogun state governor, Ibikunle Amosun, and his wife, Olufunsho, are celebrating their 30th wedding anniversary today September 7.
Olufunsho in a post shared on her Instagram page, thanked her husband for being an exemplary husband and father.
”3 decades of love… HWA husband
It seems only like yesterday when I said “I DO”
I still do thank you for being an exemplary, kind and giving husband”
- Election: Close down institutions, allow students vote– Reps to FG
- ICPC re-arrests former JAMB registrar Dibu Ojerinde
- Kwara Assembly approves extension of Acting Auditor-General’s tenure
- Ex-JAMB registrar opened fictitious accounts to conceal his identity– Witness
- No attempt to create conflict between Tinubu, Buhari will succeed – APC
- Lubcon bags West Africa’s best lubricant of year
- NYSC gets 8 new directors, promotes 1,123 others
- Senate confirms ex-I-G Arase as Chairman, Police Service Commission
- Bank customers decry scarcity of new Naira notes at ATMs, POS
- Senate suspends plenary till Feb. 28