Former Ogun state governor, Ibikunle Amosun, and his wife, Olufunsho, are celebrating their 30th wedding anniversary today September 7.
Olufunsho in a post shared on her Instagram page, thanked her husband for being an exemplary husband and father.
”3 decades of love… HWA husband
It seems only like yesterday when I said “I DO”
I still do thank you for being an exemplary, kind and giving husband”
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- NBC revokes licences of Ray Power FM, Silverbird TV, 50 other stations
- Nigerian Govt to block access to online loan firms
- No short shelf doses of COVID-19 vaccines in Nigeria — FG
- NiMet predicts 3-day rains, thunderstorms from Friday
- Emirates suspends flights to, from Nigeria
- Flight tickets skyrocket as aviation fuel hits N903
- PDP constitutes caretaker committee for Osun
- Osun Guber: Court strikes out suit against Ademola Adeleke
- Strike: Federal Govt’s offer miserable — ASUU
- Poultry farmers lament high cost of raw material