Former Kwara State Governor, Alhaji Abdulfatah Ahmed has commiserated with the state Governor, Mallam Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq, whose father, Alhaji Abdulganiyu Folorunsho Abdulrazaq (SAN), died on Saturday.
In his message issued via Twitter, Alhaji Ahmed consoled Governor AbdulRazaq, the entire Abdulrazaq family, the Emir of Ilorin, Alhaji Ibrahim Sulu Gambari and the whole state on the legal luminary’s demise.
Alhaji Ahmed described the late AGF Abdulrazaq as an enigmatic statesman and one of the state’s most accomplished.
The former governor urged the Abdulrazaq family to take comfort in the fact it’s late patriarch lived an exemplary life, marked by indelible professional and personal attainments. Alhaji Ahmed prayed Allah to forgive the late Mutawali of Ilorin and grant him Aljanah Firdaus.
”I offer my heartfelt condolences and sympathies to Governor Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq and the Abdulrazaq family on the sad death of their father, Alhaji Abdulganiyu Folorunsho Abdulrazaq (SAN).
I also console the Emir of Ilorin, HRH Alhaji Ibrahim Sulu Gambari and all Kwarans on the passing of this eminent son of Kwara State.
The Abdulrazaq family is urged to take comfort in the fact that its late patriarch lived a long and exemplary life, marked by indelible professional attainments and personal attributes.
Alhaji AGF Abdulrazaq was an enigmatic statesman, one of Kwara State’s most accomplished figures. I ask Allah to forgive the late Mutawalli of Ilorin and grant him Aljanah Firdaus.
- Why I’m supporting Tinubu, AbdulRazaq— Latinwo
- INEC has no business with MC Olumo, but park managers– REC
- Protesters shut Benin’s CBN branch over Naira scarcity
- Opposition behind naira frustration– Lai Mohammed
- Breaking…. IPMAN orders fuel stations to shutdown operations
- Turkey-Syria Earthquake: Death toll crosses 5,000
- Atiku pays courtesy visit to Bauchi traditional rulers
- FG tasks Hajj Institute on best services to pilgrims
- Man United massively transformed under Ten Hag – De Gea
- Naira redesign: Don’t make Nigerians scapegoats, says Atiku