Former Governor of Kwara State, Alhaji Abdulfatah Ahmed, has commiserated with the people of Koro in Ekiti Local Government Area of the state over the killing of the Olukoro of Koro, His Royal Highness Oba Segun Aremu and the kidnap of his wife.
In a condolence message on Facebook, ex-Governor Ahmed said he was profoundly shocked and grief-stricken by the tragedy. He sympathised with the late retired General’s family and the Koro community over the killing, which he described as ‘tragic and sacrilegious.’
‘My thoughts and prayers are with the Aremu family and the entire Koro at this challenging period of mourning and sadness.’
‘I urge the security agencies to diligently pursue the assailants, rescue the Olori and bring the culprits to justice.’
- Civil Defense Receives Bags Of Rice As Palliative In Kwara
- Customs CG begins sales of seized food items in Lagos
- Why FG Created Ministry of Marine & Blue Economy– Perm Sec.
- Death of Dep. DOP Nathaniel shocking, sad—Kwara Gov
- Correpondents’ Chapel Commiserates with Kwara Governor, NUJ Over Demise Of Dep. DOP
- NPF Forge Ties With NITDA On Digital Literacy
- NAMA Strengthens Partnership with Nigerian Air Force For Airspace Safety
- KWSG Donates Mattresses to NYSC Camp
- DISCLAIMER: MISSING PERSON NOT KWASU STUDENT
- Senators reject service extension for NASS clerk, others