Meanwhile, Edo State Governor,Mr. Godwin Obaseki, has condoled with the former Governor’s family in a statement issued by his Special Adviser on Media and Communication Strategy, Crusoe Osagie, on Sunday.
He said, “I commiserate with Chief Lucky Igbinedion and his wife, Mrs. Eki Igbinedion and the entire Igbinedion family over the passing of Osaretin and Eseosa Oyemwense.
“There are no adequate words to describe the deep sense of loss associated with the untimely passing of one’s child, irrespective of his age.
“I join friends and well-wishers of the Igbinedion family in prayers for the repose of the souls of the departed and urge the family to take solace in the assurance that we will meet again on the day of resurrection.”
- Opinion: Peter Obi and the Obidient’s futile effort faking Sultan’s endorsement
- New Naira Notes: Police begins patrol of banks in Kwara
- Naira redesign: Customers urge CBN to sanction banks not paying N20,000 over the counter
- Fuel scarcity: IPMAN laments inability to source products
- Gov. Akeredolu swears in new chief judge, 4 high court judges
- Two suspects arrested for possessing, selling counterfeit N1000 notes
- Nigerian Actress enters trouble for spraying, stepping on new naira notes
- TINUBU’S CAMPAIGN SHUTS DOWN EKITI, SAYS NOTHING CAN STOP APC’S VICTORY
- 2023: Muslim Media Watch Urges Security Agencies To Fine-Tune Strategies
- IGP orders arrest, prosecution of sellers of new naira note