Meanwhile, Edo State Governor,Mr. Godwin Obaseki, has condoled with the former Governor’s family in a statement issued by his Special Adviser on Media and Communication Strategy, Crusoe Osagie, on Sunday.
He said, “I commiserate with Chief Lucky Igbinedion and his wife, Mrs. Eki Igbinedion and the entire Igbinedion family over the passing of Osaretin and Eseosa Oyemwense.
“There are no adequate words to describe the deep sense of loss associated with the untimely passing of one’s child, irrespective of his age.
“I join friends and well-wishers of the Igbinedion family in prayers for the repose of the souls of the departed and urge the family to take solace in the assurance that we will meet again on the day of resurrection.”
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- 62 National Day, Sen. Enang urges Nigerians to keep hope alive
- Sheikh Aboto’s death has left another vacuum in dawwah activities— Emir of Ilorin
- KAM Holding CEO rejoices with Abubakar Sulu-Gambari on attainment of SAN rank
- Nigeria-Saudi Chamber of Commerce Will Deepen Countries’ Relations —Minister
- FAAN boss commends increase in passengers traffic at Abuja airport
- Ciroma of Ilorin, A.B. Sulu-Gambari, 61 others make final SANs list (FULL NAMES)
- Enugu West: Onyeama lied in affidavit claiming that I’m dead —Okah
- Yobe North: I accept the court judgement — Lawan
- Emir of Ilorin rejoices with Durosinlohun Kawu, Idris Haroon over National Honour Awards
- Senate considers bill to regulate informal sector employment