A former Minister of Sports, Bolaji Abdullahi, has been picked as the new spokesperson of Nigeria’s governing All Progressives Congress, APC.
Mr. Abdullahi succeeds Lai Mohammed who was appointed Minister of Information by President Muhammadu Buhari.
Both are from Kwara State.
Mr. Abdullahi was nominated at a meeting of the North Central zone of the APC, which held at Chelsea Hotel, Abuja, on Thursday.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Enugu West: Onyeama lied in affidavit claiming that I’m dead —Okah
- Yobe North: I accept the court judgement — Lawan
- Emir of Ilorin rejoices with Durosinlohun Kawu, Idris Haroon over National Honour Awards
- Senate considers bill to regulate informal sector employment
- Senate directs NEMA, others to help flood victims nationwide
- Senate hints on Electoral Offences Bill for 2023 elections
- Tstv accepts pay per view model against other stakeholders
- Breaking…. Kwara Gov. makes fresh appointments
- Bill demanding to Legalize Power Rotation stepped down in Senate
- Senate Moves to Whittle Down Powers of CBN Governor