A veteran journalist and former Editor of the Sunday New Nigerian Newspapers, Kaduna, Alhaji Aliu Babatunde Ahmed popularly called A. B Ahmed is dead.
He died in the early hours of Tuesday at the age of 74 at his Idi Ayan residence, Oke Apomu, in Ilorin, the Kwara State capital.
Alhaji A. B Ahmed who was a journalist, a columnist and a prolific writer is survived by children, wife and relations.
ROYAL NEWS gathered that the deceased had also served as Media Aide to Late Chief Chuba Okadigbo, a one-time Nigeria’s Senate President.
A statement by the son of the deceased, Malam Aminu Ahmed, said the fidau prayer in honour of his soul would take place on Friday (19-01-2018) at his family house in Ilorin.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
ROYAL NEWS eCopy March 28, 2022
- FAAN inaugurates App for airport taxi
- LASU aims to become best varsity in W’Africa — VC
- Poverty not for any true child of God— RCCG Pastor
- Tinubu was never a minister, Osinbajo was commissioner when I was Speaker— Amaechi
- With your support, I will win – Tinubu tells Bauchi delegates
- Why Kano APC Delegates Should Vote Me — Amaechi
- APC Governorship aspirant resigns from party
- Court sentences 27yr-old student for illicit drug trafficking
- Breaking….. Buhari orders embattled Accountant-General’s suspension
- Deborah: Stop escalation of jungle justice across Nigeria, govt urged