He died on monday following a brief illness, the management stated.
According to Islamic rites, his funeral rites were conducted the same day in Abuja.
Brigadier General Bomoi was the 13thDirector-General who served from October 2004 to January 2009.
The scheme mourned the former director, describing him as a man with unparalleled administrative skills and many achievements.
“Brigadier General Bomoi was the 13thDirector-General who served from October 2004 to January 2009 and was credited with many achievements, especially his humane disposition to the welfare of corps members and staff.
“Equally unforgettable were his unparalleled administrative skills in running the affairs of the NYSC as the Director General.
“His death is a great loss not only to the immediate family, but also the NYSC family and the rest of the nation.
“Our thoughts are with his loved ones even as we pray to Almighty Allah to grant him eternal rest, and comfort them in this moment of grief.
“May his soul rest in peace,” it stated.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Sheikh Aboto’s death has left another vacuum in dawwah activities— Emir of Ilorin
- KAM Holding CEO rejoices with Abubakar Sulu-Gambari on attainment of SAN rank
- Nigeria-Saudi Chamber of Commerce Will Deepen Countries’ Relations —Minister
- FAAN boss commends increase in passengers traffic at Abuja airport
- Ciroma of Ilorin, A.B. Sulu-Gambari, 61 others make final SANs list (FULL NAMES)
- Enugu West: Onyeama lied in affidavit claiming that I’m dead —Okah
- Yobe North: I accept the court judgement — Lawan
- Emir of Ilorin rejoices with Durosinlohun Kawu, Idris Haroon over National Honour Awards
- Senate considers bill to regulate informal sector employment
- Senate directs NEMA, others to help flood victims nationwide