He died on monday following a brief illness, the management stated.
According to Islamic rites, his funeral rites were conducted the same day in Abuja.
Brigadier General Bomoi was the 13thDirector-General who served from October 2004 to January 2009.
The scheme mourned the former director, describing him as a man with unparalleled administrative skills and many achievements.
“Brigadier General Bomoi was the 13thDirector-General who served from October 2004 to January 2009 and was credited with many achievements, especially his humane disposition to the welfare of corps members and staff.
“Equally unforgettable were his unparalleled administrative skills in running the affairs of the NYSC as the Director General.
“His death is a great loss not only to the immediate family, but also the NYSC family and the rest of the nation.
“Our thoughts are with his loved ones even as we pray to Almighty Allah to grant him eternal rest, and comfort them in this moment of grief.
“May his soul rest in peace,” it stated.
- Opinion: Peter Obi and the Obidient’s futile effort faking Sultan’s endorsement
- New Naira Notes: Police begins patrol of banks in Kwara
- Naira redesign: Customers urge CBN to sanction banks not paying N20,000 over the counter
- Fuel scarcity: IPMAN laments inability to source products
- Gov. Akeredolu swears in new chief judge, 4 high court judges
- Two suspects arrested for possessing, selling counterfeit N1000 notes
- Nigerian Actress enters trouble for spraying, stepping on new naira notes
- TINUBU’S CAMPAIGN SHUTS DOWN EKITI, SAYS NOTHING CAN STOP APC’S VICTORY
- 2023: Muslim Media Watch Urges Security Agencies To Fine-Tune Strategies
- IGP orders arrest, prosecution of sellers of new naira note