Jonathan Tunde Mark, was the first son of the ex-lawmaker, ROYAL NEWS reports.
He was married to a daughter of a Chinese senator and had a daughter.
It was gathered that Tunde died in the early hours of Friday in London, the United Kingdom after suffering from a cancer-related ailment.
He was born on October 13, 1971, in Otukpo, Benue State, North Central Nigeria.
He attended Yaba Military School in Lagos where he obtained his first school leaving certificate. He later proceeded to Fernden Preparatory School, Surrey, UK, where he had his Secondary education.
Tunde was a Biochemist.
He obtained a BSc degree from Kings College, London and studied immunology alongside biochemistry and later Biological Sciences at the Graduate School of Arts & Sciences, Harvard, and Cambridge, Massachusetts.
- Why I stripped naked to pray for Tinubu’ victory– Olaiya Igwe
- Labour Party suspends Arabambi over anti-party activities
- Asake apologizes for appearance at Birmingham shpw
- How I became Radio Presenter, Event Entertainer — Omo Culture
- Gov. Sanni Bello’s Spokesperson, Noel-Berje bags Media Personality Award
- Bandits tackles FG, military of ‘benefitting from insecurity’
- FG lost N113m over Abuja-Kaduna railway closure – NRC
- Aisha Buhari withdraws case against critic Aminu Mohammed
- INEC announces dates for PVCs collection
- Ronaldo denies reports he swore at Portugal coach over substitution