Arrangements have concluded for the newly appointed Etsu Patigi, Alhaji Bologi Ibrahim, to return home today, Thursday 25 April, 2019, after his appointment as the 7th Etsu Patigi.
His appointment followed the demise of his father, Late Etsu Ibrahim Chatta Umar OON, who died recently. His motorcade will leave Ilorin, the Kwara State capital for Patigi, Patigi local government area of the state where sons and daughters as well as traditional chiefs of the community will accord him royal welcome.
It would be recalled that Etsu Chatta Umar died at the age of 63 years in Abuja after a brief illness, ROYAL NEWS reports.
However, the newly appointed monarch, a 37 year-old Officer of the Nigerian Customs Service, is expected to be turbaned tomorrow Friday 26 April, 2019 at the Etsu Palace, Patigi.
His letter of appointment signed by the State Commissioner for Local Government, Chieftaincy Affairs and Community Development, Alhaji Saidu Habeeb, dated April 18, 2019, reads: “I am directed to inform Your Highness that His Excellency, the Executive Governor of Kwara State, Alhaji Abdulfatah Ahmed in exercise of the powers conferred on him by Section 3 and 5 of Chief (Appointment and Deposition) Law Cap 9 – Law of Kwara State has approved your Appointment/Grading as 1st Class Chief with effect from April 16, 2019.
“It is expected that the appointment would enhance your performance in the discharge of your Royal responsibilities with greater commitment, loyalty and dedication.
“Please accept my hearty congratulations while wishing you a peaceful and successful reign in your domain.”
- Emir of Bauchi’s brother found dead
- PHOTO NEWS: FG empowers women in Kebbi
- Gov. Adeleke reacts to tribunal’s judgement, vows to appeal
- BREAKING….Ademola Adeleke sacked as Osun Governor
- Kebbi assembly deputy speaker, 5 other resign appointments
- Adamawa guber candidate dies
- Lawyer sues CBN, seeks extension of deadline for old naira notes
- CBN unveils domestic card to strengthen payments system
- SHOCKING… Governor loses son
- Banks in Ogun applauded over circulation of new naira notes