Members of the Peoples Democratic Party, (PDP) in Kwara State have held a stakeholders meeting to determine the next line of action to be taken as the national working committee of the party insisted on admitting Senate President Bukola Saraki into the party.
ROYAL NEWS exclusively gathered that Kwara PDP stakeholders haven heard from feelers that they would be compelled to share the party leadership in the state with Senator Saraki-led political structure in ratio 60/40 arrangement, resolved to take major decision at a press conference to be held tomorrow (Tuesday).
It was learnt that political gladiators such as Professor Shuaib Oba AbdulRaheem, Sen. Makanjuola Ajadi, Alhaji Folorunsho Ayinla and Arc. Lola Ashiru are among dignitaries present at the meeting and they pledged their unalloyed unanimous support and loyalty to the leadership of the caucus.
Although, it was revealed that the chairman of the party in the state , Chief Iyiola Oyedepo, could not make his decision known to the caucus stressing that he will go back to his local government (Isin) for more consultations.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Ijara-Isin monarch hails TIC Chairman on birthday occasion
- Nigeria in Calamitous situation over oil theft, vandalism, others — NNPCL
- Minister, others reject Senate’s bill on proposed innovation agency
- Senate urges FG to protect shorelines at Bayelsa communities
- Senate suspends report on vacation of citizen’s watchlist by DSS
- Senate directs NLNG to pay host communities N18.4bn compensation
- Buhari to presents 2023 budget to NASS Oct. 7
- Gov. Abdulrazaq, KAMWIRE, Etsu Patigi, others for Kwara NUJ award
- Nigeria/India engages to boost volume of trade, economic activities
- Scandal rocks CCB as commissioners accuse chairman of corruption