The commission also said eight universities are currently undergoing investigation for illegally running degree programs. The eight universities are:
1. National Universities of Nigeria, Keffi, Nassarawa state.
2. North Central University, Otukpo, Benue state.
3. Christ Alive Christian Seminary and University.
4. Richmond Open University, Arochukwu, Abia state.
5. West Coast University, Umuahia.
6. Saint Clements University, Iyin Ekiti, Ekiti state.
7. Volta University College, Aba, Abia state.
8. Illegal Satellite Campuses of Ambrose Alli University
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- SAD….Emir of Ilorin mourns late CSO, ASP Adebayo Olowoyo
- Emir Sulu-Gambari celebrates Turaki of Ilorin, Saliu Mustapha at 50
- APC appoints Omole as Director, Diaspora of Campaign Council
- FUT Minna appoints new Vice Chancellor, (Read Profile)
- PDP: Nothern coalition stages protest in Kaduna, says Ayu must resign
- Nigeria Air: FG selects Ethiopian Airlines as preferred bidder
- Buhari urges more private sector participation in humanitarian sector
- COAS tasks retired officers on maximum utilisation of entitlements
- Sulu-Gambari greets Olomu of Omu-Aran, Oba Adeoti at 66
- PDP governors working to resolve party crisis—Tambuwal