The commission also said eight universities are currently undergoing investigation for illegally running degree programs. The eight universities are:
1. National Universities of Nigeria, Keffi, Nassarawa state.
2. North Central University, Otukpo, Benue state.
3. Christ Alive Christian Seminary and University.
4. Richmond Open University, Arochukwu, Abia state.
5. West Coast University, Umuahia.
6. Saint Clements University, Iyin Ekiti, Ekiti state.
7. Volta University College, Aba, Abia state.
8. Illegal Satellite Campuses of Ambrose Alli University
- Election: Close down institutions, allow students vote– Reps to FG
- ICPC re-arrests former JAMB registrar Dibu Ojerinde
- Kwara Assembly approves extension of Acting Auditor-General’s tenure
- Ex-JAMB registrar opened fictitious accounts to conceal his identity– Witness
- No attempt to create conflict between Tinubu, Buhari will succeed – APC
- Lubcon bags West Africa’s best lubricant of year
- NYSC gets 8 new directors, promotes 1,123 others
- Senate confirms ex-I-G Arase as Chairman, Police Service Commission
- Bank customers decry scarcity of new Naira notes at ATMs, POS
- Senate suspends plenary till Feb. 28