A social entrepreneur and philanthropist, Chief Adebayo Otunola Awoniyi took to the social media media as he marks his birthday, thanking God for His mercies.
ROYAL NEWS reports that Otunola, who is also the Omu-aran Star Boy Worldwide and founder of Otunola ‘Bayo Awoniyi Foundation wrote on his Facebook wall:
“All I want to say is Thank You Oh Lord for taking me this far in my life. It’s indeed a moment of joy and reflection on my past, gratitude to God for my present and projection for the future. I will remain indebted to God for making me a pride of my generation and humanity at large. It has being God all the way. Happy prosperous birthday to myself.”
As at the time of filing this report, it was gathered that his Facebook wall was full to a pop with birthday wishes from family, friends, business associates and well wishers.
- Ganduje removes travel ban for Buhari to visit Kano
- 3 policemen killed in Ebonyi by unknown gunmen
- Naira notes: CBN approves Feb. 10 as new deadline
- Buhari tackling problems others ran from– Tinubu
- Solanke-Koya urges Aviation Minister to reject payment of airfare in foreign currency
- Gusau expresses interest to run for Certified Athletic Administrator Presidency
- Lassa fever death rate raises to 13 in Edo
- APC reveals what will happen as Osinbajo absent at Tinubu’s campaign in Lagos
- Peter Obi takes campaign to Borno, promises to end insecurity
- Distribution of 2.83m mosquito nets begin in Ebonyi