Human rights lawyer, Mr. Femi Falana (SAN), says he will on Wednesday sue the Federal Government following injuries he sustained after falling into a manhole.
Falana said this while delivering his speech at the National Stakeholders Summit on Whistleblowing in Abuja on Tuesday.
He said, “I am sure you saw me limping and using a walking stick when I was coming in. It is because I fell into a manhole while walking to my office on Shehu Shagari Way.
“I broke my leg and I am even wearing Plaster of Paris and I was even hospitalised. So, I won’t like the ordinary Nigerian leave it to God.
“I have decided that tomorrow I will sue the Federal Government.”
Falana also lambasted Governor Rochas Okorocha for erecting statues in honour of South African President, Jacob Zuma, and his Liberian counterpart, Ellen Johnson-Sirleaf.
The human rights lawyer said both Presidents had corruption cases in their countries and Okorocha was insulting the sensibilities of Nigerians.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
ROYAL NEWS eCopy March 28, 2022
- Dancing Senator, Ademola Adeleke declared as authentic Osun PDP candidate
- Hajj: NAHCON inaugurates, screens medical team
- PHOTO NEWS: Faces at NDC security seminar held in Abuja
- EFCC traces N130m illegal trasnfer into ex-Speaker Patricia Etteh’s account
- FCTA laments influx of beggars from states
- NERC releases update on alleged Tariff increment
- Saraki woos Osun PDP delegates, canvasses support for Adeleke
- PHOTO NEWS: Tinubu visits Kwara, salutes Emir Sulu-Gambari
- Tinubu assures of victory against any PDP candidate
- KWACCIMA pleads with FG to reopen Kwara, Niger borders