Families have announced fidau prayers for Sheikh Muhammad Jumuah Salahudeen AbdulKareem, the late father of the Malami Ubandoma of Ilorin, Dr. AbdulKadir Alfa Oba-Solagberu who died last week Friday.
According to a source, “The eighth day fidau prayers for the deceased will hold on Friday 1st, October 2021 at Olodo family compound, Abayawo, Ilorin by 10am.
“The prayer will be led by the Chief Imam of of Ilorin, Dr. Muhammad Bashir Soliu OON and assisted by other clerics within and outside the state.This followed the approval of the Emir of Ilorin and Chairman Kwara State Council of Chiefs, Mai-Martaba Alhaji Ibrahim Sulu-Gambari CFR. ”
ROYAL NEWS reports that Sheikh Muhammad Jumuah died last week Friday and was buried according to Islamic rites on Saturday amidst mammoth crowd who troop into the ancient city of Ilorin to pay him last respect and pray for his soul.
- NUJ recognises Osoba, Dokpesi, others as icons in media industry
- Newly redesigned Naira now in banks, ready for issuance – Emefiele
- FG develops renewable energy policy to add 30,000MW of electricity
- Buhari congratulates ex-Minister of Defence, Theophilus Danjuma at 85
- Buhari celebrates renowned scholar, Prof. Umaru Shehu at 92
- CBN’s cash withdrawal policy’ll enhance financial inclusion – Expert
- DSS, oil marketers set to clear petrol queues in 48 hours
- FG gives update on Ajaokuta Steel resuscitation, legal tussle
- Ex-CAN President, Ayo Oritsejafor’s marriage crashes
- BREAKING…CBN begins distribution of redesigned naira notes to banks