The family of actor, Karibi Fubara, have released his funeral arrangements.
In the obituary released, a night of Tribute would take place in Lekki, Lagos on February 8th while his service of songs would hold on February 9th at the House on the Rock Church in Lagos. His funeral service will hold in Port Harcourt, Rivers state on February 11th.
Late Fubara died on December 15, 2021, after a long battle with cancer. The “God calling” actor was diagnosed with cancer in 2020 and had been in Dubai receiving treatment. He is survived by his wife, Yolanda, a notable stylist and family members.
May his soul rest in peace, Amen.
- FG lost N113m over Abuja-Kaduna railway closure – NRC
- Aisha Buhari withdraws case against critic Aminu Mohammed
- INEC announces dates for PVCs collection
- Ronaldo denies reports he swore at Portugal coach over substitution
- Lagos marks International Day of Persons with Disabilities
- Soludo presents appointment letters to 5, 000 newly recruited teachers in Anambra
- Again, INEC office set ablaze in Imo
- No end to fuel scarcity — Oil marketers
- Naira depreciates marginally, exchanges at 445.83 to dollar
- YABATECH suspends ‘students’ week’ over shooting incident on campus