The family of actor, Karibi Fubara, have released his funeral arrangements.
In the obituary released, a night of Tribute would take place in Lekki, Lagos on February 8th while his service of songs would hold on February 9th at the House on the Rock Church in Lagos. His funeral service will hold in Port Harcourt, Rivers state on February 11th.
Late Fubara died on December 15, 2021, after a long battle with cancer. The “God calling” actor was diagnosed with cancer in 2020 and had been in Dubai receiving treatment. He is survived by his wife, Yolanda, a notable stylist and family members.
May his soul rest in peace, Amen.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
ROYAL NEWS eCopy March 28, 2022
- FAAN inaugurates App for airport taxi
- LASU aims to become best varsity in W’Africa — VC
- Poverty not for any true child of God— RCCG Pastor
- Tinubu was never a minister, Osinbajo was commissioner when I was Speaker— Amaechi
- With your support, I will win – Tinubu tells Bauchi delegates
- Why Kano APC Delegates Should Vote Me — Amaechi
- APC Governorship aspirant resigns from party
- Court sentences 27yr-old student for illicit drug trafficking
- Breaking….. Buhari orders embattled Accountant-General’s suspension
- Deborah: Stop escalation of jungle justice across Nigeria, govt urged