A former Aviation Minister, Femi Fani–Kayode, has called on Nigerians to unite and confront foreign elements who are bent on destabilizing the country, killing innocent citizens, especially in Zamfara.
Jamilu Illiyasu, the Zamfara governor’s press director, made this known in a statement he issued to journalists in Gusau on Monday.
According to the statement, Mr. Fani-Kayode, now the leader of the All Progressives Congress, APC, made the call while expressing his condolences to the Zamfara government for the recent senseless killing of 58 citizens in Anka Local Government Areas. and Bukkuyum of the state by bandits. .
The former minister expressed the belief that some people were using Zamfara and the entire North West Zone as a death camp to show the world that Nigeria was ungovernable, divided and that things were not right in the country.
Mr. Fani-Kayode called on all Nigerians, regardless of ethnicity, religious or political affiliations, to unite to fight against foreigners who claimed to be Nigerian but spoke only Arabic and French.
He described the recent killings in Zamfara as a tragedy of monumental proportions.
He said the security challenges would have been dire had it not been for the governor’s efforts.
He called on the Federal Government to catch the sponsors of banditry and other people who inflated the figures of victims.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
ROYAL NEWS eCopy March 28, 2022
- FAAN inaugurates App for airport taxi
- LASU aims to become best varsity in W’Africa — VC
- Poverty not for any true child of God— RCCG Pastor
- Tinubu was never a minister, Osinbajo was commissioner when I was Speaker— Amaechi
- With your support, I will win – Tinubu tells Bauchi delegates
- Why Kano APC Delegates Should Vote Me — Amaechi
- APC Governorship aspirant resigns from party
- Court sentences 27yr-old student for illicit drug trafficking
- Breaking….. Buhari orders embattled Accountant-General’s suspension
- Deborah: Stop escalation of jungle justice across Nigeria, govt urged