ROYAL NEWS reports that Fani-Kayode who described the Governors as his friends listed their names as; Governor of Enugu State, Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi, Governor Seyi Makinde of Oyo State and Governor Bala Mohammed of Bauchi state stressing he is currently wooing them.
He spoke shortly after joining APC on Thursday adding that he was instructed by the spirit of God in his decision to join APC.
The ex-minister said he is interested in the unity of the country, adding that he was against anything that would cause the disintegration of Nigeria.
He also informed that he was instrumental for the exit of three Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, governors to the APC.
The governors he mentioned were Dave Umahi of Ebonyi State, Ben Ayade of Cross River State and Bello Matawalle of Zamfara State.
- Two suspects arrested for possessing, selling counterfeit N1000 notes
- Nigerian Actress enters trouble for spraying, stepping on new naira notes
- TINUBU’S CAMPAIGN SHUTS DOWN EKITI, SAYS NOTHING CAN STOP APC’S VICTORY
- 2023: Muslim Media Watch Urges Security Agencies To Fine-Tune Strategies
- IGP orders arrest, prosecution of sellers of new naira note
- Buhari speaks on new naira notes redesign amidst hardships
- NPC boss warns against extortion from applicants
- Tribunal judgement: I have faith in judiciary – Gov. Adeleke
- PoS surcharge: Operators allege bank officials sell cash to them
- Oyo Governor, Makinde Suspends Campaign Activities Over Fuel, Naira Crisis