Fayemi attends Africa Investment Exchange Conference in London
Former Governor Ekiti State and president of Forum of Region of Africa, Dr Kayode Fayemi had the pleasure of attending the Africa Investment Exchange (AIX) Energy in Transition (EIT) conference held at the Royal Society of Arts (RSA House) in London.
One of the highlights of the event was his participation in a roundtable panel discussion, which was co-produced by Africa Confidential, focused on the topic “Nigeria in a period of transition”.
During the discussion, they examined the new administration’s energy transition strategy and shared perspectives on the matter.
Additionally, he had the opportunity to contribute to the conversation about how organised crime poses a threat to energy security, and discussed the various ways that governments and companies can take action to counter such threats.
Copyright 2023 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
Download ROYAL NEWS app
- Senate amends ICPC Act, slams 2yr imprisonment on false petitioners
- FG roads: NASS approves Buhari’s request of N16.7bn refund to Borno
- Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer To Tinubu: Don’t inherit Buhari’s hostility
- Adegoke’s Murder: Court sentences Adedoyin to death
- Gov Otti reveals plan to recruit 5,000 teachers in Abia
- 10th NASS: Igbo Senate Presidency still alive, says Kalu
- Court sentences Rahmon Adedoyin, 3 others to death
- DSS’ Siege on Our Lagos Office Shocking – EFCC
- Fuel scarcity: KWSG to revoke CoO of erring filling stations
- Gov Abba Yusuf issues executive order to probe Ganduje