Ekiti State Governor, Dr Kayode Fayemi has announced his first set of appointments.
In a statement released on Tuesday evening, the Governor named Mr Abiodun Oyebanji as Secretary to the State Government (SSG).
The Governor also named Mr Biodun Omoleye as Chief of Staff to the Governor, and Mr Yinka Oyebode as Chief Press Secretary.
Oyebanji, a former University lecturer, had previously served as Chief of Staff during the administration of Otunba Niyi Adebayo, and was Commissioner for Budget and Economic Planning during Fayemi’s first term.
Omoleye, a former University administrator and former Chairman of Ijero Local Government, had also served as Special Adviser in the Governor’s Office.
Oyebode, a seasoned journalist served as Chief Press Secretary to the Governor during Fayemi’s first term. He later served as Special Adviser on Media to him when he was Minister of Mines and Steel Development.
The appointments are with immediate effect.
- 2023 Election: INEC won’t allow PVC collection by proxy
- Gov. Zulum appoints 7 Permanent Secretaries
- PHOTO NEWS: Reception in honour of A.B. Sulu-Gambari SAN in Abuja
- Adeleke suspends Osun election commission chair, members
- A.B. Sulu-Gambari SAN: Celebrating A Prince In The Silk (PHOTOS)
- HND holders to be employed as assistant lecturers in polytechnics – NBTE
- Naira notes redesign’ll control inflation in Nigeria — Don
- Adeleke directs heads of LGAs to take over from sacked council chairmen
- My son will play for Super Eagles – Oliseh
- Man jailed one year for possessing 101 PVCs in Sokoto