Ekiti State Governor, Dr Kayode Fayemi has set up a 13-man committee to coordinate the burial ceremony of the late Afenifere leader, Pa Ayo Fasanmi, who died on July 30, aged 94 years.
The committee is to work with the family of the late elder statesman and the government of Osun State to ensure a befitting burial for the deceased, who will be buried in Iye Ekiti in Ilejemeje Local Government Area, Ekiti State on Tuesday, August 4, 2020.
The committee is headed by the Secretary to the State Government, Mr Biodun Oyebanji.
Members of the Committee are:
1. Mr. Biodun Oyebanji – Chairman
2. Senator Bunmi Adetunmbi – Member
3. Hon Ibrahim Olanrewaju – Member
4. Hon Tope Ogunleye – Member
5. Chief Folorunsho Olabode – Member
6. Barr. Paul Omotosho – Member
7. Hon Femi Ajayi – Member
8. Mr Ayoola Owolabi – Member
9. Aare Muyiwa Olumilua – Member
10. Chief (Mrs) Moji Fafure – Member
11. Brig-Gen. Ebenezer Ogundana (rtd) – Member
12. Chief Alaba Abejide – Member
13. Mr Taju Adejumo – Secretary
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Senate moves to make Nigeria manufacturing country
- Senate exits Customs, FIRS, NCC, others from budget
- Senate confirms 19 RECs, NUPRC Executive Commissioner
- Ijara-Isin monarch hails TIC Chairman on birthday occasion
- Nigeria in Calamitous situation over oil theft, vandalism, others — NNPCL
- Minister, others reject Senate’s bill on proposed innovation agency
- Senate urges FG to protect shorelines at Bayelsa communities
- Senate suspends report on vacation of citizen’s watchlist by DSS
- Senate directs NLNG to pay host communities N18.4bn compensation
- Buhari to presents 2023 budget to NASS Oct. 7