Ekiti State Governor, Dr. Kayode Fayemi, has ordered the reinstatement of the five Permanent Secretaries that were retired unlawfully in 2014 by the immediate past administration led by Mr Ayodele Fayose.
The reinstated Permanent Secretaries are: Mr. Emmanuel Oso, Mr. Alfred Ologuntoye, Mr. Ayodeji Ajayi, Mrs. Funke Falodun, Mr. Ayoola Owolabi, and Mr. Babatunde Alokan.
Their reinstatement ROYAL NEWS gathered that followed the successful hearing of their petitions by the National Human Rights Commission (NHRC), which declared that they were unfairly treated.
The NHRC also agreed with the petitioners and the state government for their reinstatement and settlement of all their outstanding salaries and allowances for the period of their illegal termination of appointment.
Consequently, Governor Kayode Fayemi directed that the five be reinstated accordingly.
The letters communicating their reinstatement was signed by the Head of Service, Dr Olugbenga Faseluka. According to the letter, the reinstatement takes effect from November 19th.
- Soludo presents appointment letters to 5, 000 newly recruited teachers in Anambra
- Again, INEC office set ablaze in Imo
- No end to fuel scarcity — Oil marketers
- Naira depreciates marginally, exchanges at 445.83 to dollar
- YABATECH suspends ‘students’ week’ over shooting incident on campus
- Again Twitter suspends Kanye’s account for violating rules
- Osun: Adeleke’s emergence as Gov divine– Traditional worshippers
- Aisha Buhari now wears dress meant for 3 people– Solomon Dalung
- A’Ibom YPP Guber Candidate Jailed For 42Yrs
- Abuja-Kaduna train service resumes Dec. 5– FG