Ekiti State Governor, Dr. Kayode Fayemi, has ordered the reinstatement of the five Permanent Secretaries that were retired unlawfully in 2014 by the immediate past administration led by Mr Ayodele Fayose.
The reinstated Permanent Secretaries are: Mr. Emmanuel Oso, Mr. Alfred Ologuntoye, Mr. Ayodeji Ajayi, Mrs. Funke Falodun, Mr. Ayoola Owolabi, and Mr. Babatunde Alokan.
Their reinstatement ROYAL NEWS gathered that followed the successful hearing of their petitions by the National Human Rights Commission (NHRC), which declared that they were unfairly treated.
The NHRC also agreed with the petitioners and the state government for their reinstatement and settlement of all their outstanding salaries and allowances for the period of their illegal termination of appointment.
Consequently, Governor Kayode Fayemi directed that the five be reinstated accordingly.
The letters communicating their reinstatement was signed by the Head of Service, Dr Olugbenga Faseluka. According to the letter, the reinstatement takes effect from November 19th.
- 2020 Hajj: Saudi retains 95, 000 slots for Nigeria
- Saudi compensates 2015 crane crash victims
- BREAKING…. Anthony Joshua beats Andy Ruiz Jr in Saudi Arabia
- SAD… Reinhard Bonnke dies at 79
- Bureau of statistics releases new corruption rate ratio in Nigeria
- BREAKING…. Court sentences two ‘Yahoo Yahoo’ boys to 6months jailterm in Ilorin
- Everton fires Manager, Marco Silva
- Nigeria will soon be self-sufficient in rice production— Minister
- Minister launches NAVSA, to create 6million jobs in 10yrs
- Committee of CMDs raises alarm over impending problems