Ayodele Fayose, Governor of Ekiti State, on Thursday reacted to the accident involving President Muhammadu Buhari’s son, Yusuf.
Fayose, a fierce critic of the current administration, wished the president’s son a speedy recovery.
In a tweet via his Twitter handle, Fayose prayed for God’s healing hands on Yusuf.
The tweet reads, “I wish the President’s son, Yusuf speedy recovery.
“May the healing hands of God be upon the young man and may God be with the First Family at this trying time.”
- Samuel Eto’o attacks man outside stadium in Qatar
- NBA President shuns call to bar ceremony presided over by Olanipekun
- Media Watch Group Carpets Security Agencies Over ‘State Of The Nation’
- FG developed Lagos, not Tinubu– Atiku
- Chatham House: Atiku group berates Tinubu’s conduct
- Chatham House: Tinubu clarifies his age, paternity
- Why Gov Abdulrazaq will secure second term– Commissioner
- SAD…. Ilorin-born varsity don, Sulyman Gurumoh is dead
- BREAKING…Dogara dumps APC for PDP
- Adeleke commences salary payment, vows to restore good governance