FCSC disowns fake recruitment advert
The Federal Civil Service Commission has disowned a fake recruitment advert, currently trending on the social media, credited to it.
Dr Mary Ogbe, Permanent Secretary in the commission, made this known in a statement on Friday in Abuja.
Ogbe said that the fake recruitment advert titled ‘’ FCSC recruitment 2023/2024’’ currently trending on the social media, did not emanate from the commission.
“The management of the commission wishes to inform the general public that the purported recruitment exercise is falsehood entirety.
“The writer of this fake story, using his www.recruitmentfile.net to peddle his antics of misinforming the general public, particularly desperate job seekers, listed several steps/requirements for recruitment into the civil service.”
Ogbe reaffirmed the commission’s earlier disclaimer statement that the suspension/embargo on recruitment into the Federal Civil Service was yet to be lifted by the Government.
“In addition, the Commission has an established tradition of using the Television/Radio stations and Newspapers to announce such an instance of national exercise and not the social media.
“For clarification and emphasis, the general public is hereby informed that the advertised recruitment on social media is untrue and should therefore be ignored and disregarded,” Ogbe said.
Download ROYAL NEWS app
- Tinubu swears in Akume as SGF
- Why we didn’t embark on strike over subsidy removal– NLC
- No-Man’s Land: Lagos to make laws toprotect indigenes
- Peace Mass Transit says bus fares will not be increased despite fuel price
- Family releases burial arrangements for late AIT/RayPower CEO, Raymond Dokpesi
- Senate rejects controversial Water Resources Bill
- You’ve represented the dynasty excellently, Emir of Ilorin tells Prof. Gambari
- Tinubu gets Senate’s approval to appoint 20 Special Advisers
- EFCC to arraign 20 internet fraudster suspects in Kwara
- NLC, TUC pictures from Aso Rock Villa