The Kwara State government received a total of N2, 510, 848, 023.62 from the Federation Account as allocation for the month of February, 2017, against the N1, 882, 645, 016.4 it received in January. The State Commissioner for Finance, Alhaji Demola Banu disclosed this in a statement on Tuesday. Giving a breakdown of the allocation figures, Alhaji Banu said the State government got a statutory revenue allocation N1, 212, 914, 749.81, Value Added Tax (VAT) of N696, 946, 056.22, exchange gain difference of N268, 935, 737.24 and excess Petroleum Profit Tax (PPT) of N332, 051, 480.35, totaling N2, 510, 848, 023.62. The Finance Commissioner also disclosed that the 16 local government councils in the State got a total of N1, 837, 925, 388.19 as allocation for February, against the N1, 425, 131, 334.6 they received last month. A breakdown of the allocation shows that the LGs received a statutory allocation of N1, 045, 962, 331.10, Value Added Tax (VAT) of N395, 571, 249.40, exchange gain difference of N177, 381, 348.42 and excess Petroleum Profit Tax of N219, 010, 459.27, giving a total of N1, 837, 925, 388.19.
Facebook Comments Box
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Emir of Ilorin rejoices with Durosinlohun Kawu, Idris Haroon over National Honour Awards
- Senate considers bill to regulate informal sector employment
- Senate directs NEMA, others to help flood victims nationwide
- Senate hints on Electoral Offences Bill for 2023 elections
- Tstv accepts pay per view model against other stakeholders
- Breaking…. Kwara Gov. makes fresh appointments
- Bill demanding to Legalize Power Rotation stepped down in Senate
- Senate Moves to Whittle Down Powers of CBN Governor
- National Assembly’s Clerk, Amos Ojo solicits support for security agencies
- 2022 Olojo: Ooni assures of restoration of Nigeria’s lost glory